martedì 3 gennaio 2012


After the success of " Sherlock Holmes: A game of shadow ", Rachel McAdams is the covergirl of Glamour USA February 2012 issue. Dolce & Gabbana and Mavi clothes emphasize her charm. The fabolous canadian actress confesses her experiences as, for example, McDonald's employee.
Sneak a peak to these pics!

Dopo il successo di " Sherlock Holmes: gioco di ombre ", Rachel McAdams, è la protagonista della copertina e del rispettivo servizio fotografico del numero di febbraio 2012 di Glamour USA.
In queste pagine, non solo moda e charme, sottolineato da abiti di Dolce & Gabbana e Mavi, ma anche confessioni: l'attrice canadese parla della sua esperienza lavorativa da McDonald's, dei suoi film preferiti e dei suoi ricordi adolescenziali.
Ecco un piccolo assaggio:


"Yeah, I worked at McDonald's for a good three years. My sister and brother worked there. My sister was my manager! It was a great place to work, but I had a little bit of an OCD thing with hand washing and just didn't have time. They were like, "Hey, the drive-through's backing up. Stop washing your hands!" I was not a great employee; I broke the orange juice machine one day."



"I think playing silly. I'm very silly as a person, but quality silliness on-screen has more of an art to it. Harrison Ford, whom I was in Morning Glory with, has mastered that dry funny better than anyone."



FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER/BLOGLOVIN'

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest

Seguimi su Pinterest

LOOKBOOK

Oasap.com

Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Collaboratori

polyvore

My Fashiolista finds

Lettori fissi

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow fashion portrait